• Fully Funded Tuition for a Bachelor’s or Associate Degree; $40,000 value
• Accredited Degree Programs
• Mentorship * Counseling * Discipleship
• Study Skills Support & Financial Stewardship
• Classes available online
• Christian male under 30; attends church
• Must have grown up without an engaged and/or positive father in their home.
• High school graduate, have your GED, or be enrolled as a dual-credit high school junior or senior
Christian young men - you may qualify for a life-changing scholarship to attend the College of Biblical Studies. Because of the generosity of a gracious supporter, the Emerging Leaders Scholarship program will fully fund tuition for an associate or bachelor’s degree.
Commit to an associate degree or bachelor’s degree.
Be referred by or affirmed by their pastor.
Allow CBS to share information about your progress with your pastor and/or accountability partner.
Work closely with a CBS advisor/mentor to stay enrolled in classes, meet requirements to pass classes, and to graduate.
Serve their church/community through a Christian Service-Learning Program project guided by CBS.
Complete your FAFSA annually.
$40 per semester book charge is required to guarantee remaining book charges will be covered by the scholarship or Title IV.
International students in the Emerging Leaders program are responsible for their own books and shipping.